- You can edit the confirmation message that people filling out your form see after submitting their responses. Click the More actions drop-down menu at the top-right of the form, and select Edit confirmation.
- If you’ve edited a form and need to send it again, click the Edit and resend button in the lower-left corner of the Share tab.
- e tool that I have found helpful in creating formative and summative assessments this academic school year is Google form , a free tool in the suite of Google Docs. Google Forms allows you to create assessments that can be open-ended or objective in nature; you also can create survey style assessments in which learners respond to questions by ranking or rating their responsesd
- It helps you have your things in order for example:
- short answer text
- paragraph or multiple paragraph text
- multiple choice
- a list of answer choices
- scaled responses
- a grid style response
- The longer I teach, the more I seem to struggle with feeling as though I am designing and administering assessment tools that not only measure and reflect the content and skills a student is mastering.
- I do recommend this to everyone, teachers and students because it helps you have things i order and it looks good for work and school things. Try it 🙂
drop box is a program where you can save your file in this ap and no more where are connected you will always have that file saved. so you won’t have to carry a USB arpund cause dropbox will hae you. So what happens if you delete a file in your Dropbox, well it gets deleted from all the other computers on your account too. Then there are shared folders. Sharing can be done between dropbox users, right click a folder in your dropbox and choose share and you can then invite another user to share it. Each one of you can put files in the folder for eachother, and you each have full access to the files. 🙂
so its pretty easy you just have to make a account and there yu have it. it pretty cool right? but it helps a lot when it comes to school because if you have a project and you lose your USB your in a big problem but with dropbox you don’t have to worry because thoes files will always be safe. 🙂 So that’s Dropbox, you’ve been dreaming about a service like this, one that makes it so easy you almost don’t have to think about it.
Excel is an electronic spreadsheet program that can be used for storing, organizing and manipulating data.
The types of data that a cell can hold include numbers, text or formulas. Just as in math class, formulas are used for calculations usually involving data contained in other cells. Excel and other electronic spreadsheets include a number of built in formulas used for common tasks known as functions.
- Performing basic mathematical operations such as summing columns and rows of figures.
- Finding values such as profit or loss.
- Calculating repayment plans for loans or mortgages.
- Finding the average, maximum, or minimum values in a specified range of data.